Monday 26 November 2007

my Hall...just PERFECT!

haha, just have a look at the washing machine in my halls...lol...all the dryers are spoilt...and only 2 washing machine works...just before you think ,"i dont need dryer", haha. We dont normally have a place to hang clothes in the UK. so, we need dryer!! me and my fren waiting for washing machine...grrrr.....haha. i wear so randomly..lol...well, everyone does here....at least in hall. there are so many problems with the hall! we have our gas ventilation being cut off at 6pm, so no food after that. No hot water to shower at times, OFTEN. then we have internet problem sometimes. Fire alarm doesnt work. The lift breaks down so so often, with people trapped inside.haha..so funny, and they started to drink in the lift while waiting for firemen...everyone got a bit drunk...oh ya, and the worst part, the bursar doesnt seem to care when we complain. cis, until someone tried to use legal means! legal claim la...while, still thinking, at least...hahaa....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

terrible......
i know the reason why college hall is now like that!!
there are too many people like me who go to eat free meal daily.

Leen said...

My dorm is perfect too. Last Saturday, I( with the help for 2 taller guys) changed 5 broken lightbulbs in my room.

Not to mention, the radiator is kind of kaput and the paint on the wall is falling apart and the ceiling is cracked too.

However, I really don't mind all that because it's just so fun living there. ^____^ It's a really old dorm so everything is falling apart and I will move out of dorm to live off-campus next year!

Ms. Dee said...

*waves* cbox not functioning today leh.

Anonymous said...

leen, i think no dorm is as good as our home...
doralto, ths cbox should be working fine now...truly sori for the inconvenience caused..i dont know what happened...