Monday 26 November 2007

VIctory again!

haha, first of all, sori everyone for the late update..have been really busy...and, haha a bit lazy...i wanna do it! but keep procrastinating..sigh sigh...anyway, how are all of you? miss u all! my parents,siblings, family and...frens!
SO, on wednesday, 21nov2007, haha, i know its a bit late...but we (UCL) beat RUMS! its Royal Free and University College Medical School in badminton...the score is 7-1. My captain was absent. So, I, as the stand in captain, take over...hehe! its ok..its great to be able to lead my frens and teamates to victory. one of my frens even said i shud be captain! lol...but, my captain is very mature..he is good! so, just to let u guys have a glimpse at my 'home' court...the pictures below are of my teamates in action..at Somerstown Sports Centre.


No comments: