Saturday 17 November 2007

Mooting day!

haha..my first experience mooting..i have never really watched mooting before to even participate..i am off to first round! i had a sort of qualification, self-reflecting round on friday...i was so nervous..and i was just talking without knowing what exactly that i was talking about...lol...but i guess the judges understand..um, overall, it was great! considering i was a first-timer...my partner was really articulate, she was so pro! my opponent, hahaha, not as good la...although they speak fluent english, but they are too colloiqual..so, not too good. lets see what the judges say about me :

Good points:
- VERY good citation of the cases
- good eyes contact with the judges ( haha, they are ladies, of course!..haha...kidding)
- dare to stand up against the judges (if that good? lol, i disagree with my own case's stand when grilled by the judges because i dont know what else to say! but the judges say its good, as long as u keep to ur guns...i guess i did! yeah, it doesn't affect your case)


Bad points:
- confuses "Your Lordship" and "Your Ladyship" ( I practised all the time using Lordship, forgot will have females...haih!)

Conclusion : I think i need to improve!!