Friday 9 November 2007

a Break from english meals!

hmm...just got home from my brother's place..had dinner with him and a couple of his frens...they cooked....steam fish, sweet and sour pork, soup with cuttlefish-fish balls and white carrot and pai ku (pork) and....normal carrot, we also had....greenies...though i didnt touch...and...prawn with some sauce...with shells on. haha...my bro's frens notice i didnt touch the prawn because my rice was white in colour as the prawn was red. they kept asking me to eat prawn and the pork. hehe..AND...one of the frens actually peeled the shell for me.!!!! so paiseh....and she actually hates to do it even for herself! i was so paiseh...hehe...anyway, it was great! a break from my studies...now, i am a bit worried, but...i will start anew tomolo! right! sleepy...tired...but i need to try to read sth b4 i sleep...ciao!

2 comments:

phebe said...

oopss..sori for taking ur sleep time n reading time from u just now..
jia yiu!!!

phebe said...

oh ya, glad tat u had a nice meal..^^