Saturday 15 December 2007

5.15am! - bribery!!

great! 5.15am fire drill.....very nice....it was freezing cold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i was wearing a jacket, a hoodie, and a t-shirt! and i was shivering! it was under 0 i think! at least, i feel so...all of us were freezing, i could tell...well, its not fire drill i heard. Some idiots smoked in the common room...at 515 am! why are they so free??! dont they have to sleep??!...pray for my peace in this hall!!!
ok...right after that fire alarm..the next day...they tried to bribe us...by having a xmas dinner...the bursar and the wardennial team were there to serve white and red wine for us...i, pretend-to-know-how-to-drink-ly, took a cup of white wine...i was lucky to have a cup of apple juice with me...otherwise....haha...they would have to mop the floor...i 'd better stick to my juice...the bursar, i have to admit, was cute that day, in the xmas hat...i tried to take his photo, but couldnt...haha....me - i know i am ugly...grrr...
my friend from china
my friend from china

No comments: